Thursday, May 14, 2009

The day Metrodad made me feel like I'm 16 again

(I bet this tittle will make Ninie go eh? copy? hehe!)

Metrodad just made me feel utterly young with a attention span of a 16yr old or younger.

*****
Anyway, in the name of science, I decided to imagine what I would write if I had my own Twitter page so I wrote down every thought I've had in the past 24 hours. I'm pretty sure I won't follow through on actualy joining Twitter because really, who has the fucking time?

Regardless, here are the past 24 hours of my life as expressed via Twitter:

  • New York City smells like a wet tampon today, n'est-ce pas?
  • It's cool connecting with high-school friends on Facebook but the abortion bills are killing me!
  • Why do they only do construction work in my office when I have a hangover?
  • I'm considering being one of those guys who claims not to watch tv, he said as he watched yet another episode of "Real Houswives of New York."
Read more here


0 comments:

Post a Comment