Friday, May 1, 2009

I quote myself ;)

I wanna free fall out into nothin'
Gonna leave this world for awhile - i might have quoted someone. CharleneDiane maybe? Sounds too familiar.
***

I've succumbed to lost of blood. Never trust something that bleeds once a month and don't die.

***
What will make me happy? When I wipe the smile off people's faces when I win.

***
I'm not nitpicking on anyone. I'm just embracing facts that it takes two to tango. Not one. You can't tango alone. You're either drunk or just delusional to believe you can.
***

Impulse writing.

Don't drink and write.

The consequences could be hazardous.

It's bad enough that I write full time.

It's even worse, when I am drunk.

I'll drink to freedom of speech. And hopefully next time, I'll be drinking to the death of religious extremists.

***
When you run something big and powerful that place you in a position to control the situation, no matter how comfortable your seat is, respect is earned not demanded.
***

I am now terrified of being where I am. Religious extremist not only scares me but disgust me in every way. Not saying that we should abandoned our religious and culture beliefs for something. Let the people think for themselves. Draw the line gracefully. Laws provokes idiocy, beliefs turns a man blind.

To accept and compromise, to respect and to let live. Only way I see it

***
To that certain someone,

Thank you for making my life a living hell. I believe in karma. You should too.

Sincerely,
The one you like to kick around.


***
Taken from blogs I own since 2003. Wow. Some made me cringe and some made me go hell yeah! I love this feeling right now :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment