Thursday, May 7, 2009

Patience

How do you teach a 4 1/2 year old kid about being patient? Heck, I myself get annoyed and irritated when I am made to wait in a line for too long or anything that requires waiting.

So when I ask my tantrum showing, hissy fit niece to be patient or having patience, she asked me to explain. TROUBLE.

Since I am still using the computer, why don't you go and watch Playhouse Disney and when I am done I will let you know. AND Do not come into the room until or unless I call you in. Stay away from the room. AND do not ask me "Are you done yettttttt?"

She proudly skip her way out of the room proclaiming to her mum that she's being patient by watching tv until I'm done with MY computer.

Somehow I should have a blog aptly tittled "My life as an aunt: Parenting crash course.

Alright, I'm done here. Need to keep my word to her. GAH! lol"


1 comment:

  1. That's a toughie, can I get back to you once I've become a parent? :-P

    ReplyDelete