Sunday, January 25, 2009

Slog it and win it! (Too cute to pass up/not blog)

Ninie, The Yoga Instructor is holding out a "contest".

It's as simple as filling up the dialogue to go with the photos posted on her blog here. I'd join but I'm too lame to win anything. Hahaha.

What will you win?



Cute ey? Contest ends 31st January. If you're lucky, you will get it in time for Valentines. So you'll have His & Hers Adidas jackets for yourself and your other half. ;)

Models not included.

**

I've warned you. Writers block. ha!

3 comments:

  1. Guess which one was mine!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DA!! Finally =)

    Well I'm guessing yours is the white/red as shown by Ninie, the female model. I'm so good! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol she didn't allow my post to go on her comments.... guess it was a little too much. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete