Monday, May 11, 2009

RSVP Sabah style

"Event Type:This is a closed event. Guests must be invited or approved by an admin."

I guess some things don't change.

How can anyone RSVP for an event and not turn up when *gasp* free food, free admission and it is all for a good cause?

And there I thought it's a Malaysian "must" that if you were to attend a seminar or something such, make sure there's free food and free admission. But wait! It's Sabah, must got free alcohol baru confirm pigi kah?

You let your finger do the thinking eh? All click, no read?

4 comments:

  1. Yea sad indeed. I remember a charity event one time. It was free flow of alchy, I think half of the population turned up and left drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was told about it as well, and I agree, how could you simply rsvp and even messaged/called the people in charge saying that you'll be coming and then not even show up at all? Stupid oh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacq: Double rsvp. Why waste your time and others leh? WHY oh WHY oh WHY? I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete