Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ta-da!

Had a wall-to-wall with Kristin of Prim and guess what, Prim. magazine might just make its debut here in M'sia. Hope it gets to this side of the country. Sweet! :)
*****

L-R:Ms.Grover, Mermaid, DH gf, Sha and yours truly.

I have always loved and prefer photo like this. The poses are messed up but in years to come this would bring more laughter and memories than anything else.

Haven't been out lately but it's all good and for the better. Still need to straighten things up (yea so I finally have my priorities in order)before I go and paint the CITY red, again. Literally maybe with a spray can?

Oh, I've added few more links of people I've been cyber-stalking lol. Check out Kristin Ferrandino, a 15 y/o New Yorker and editor for Prim. magazine. Jealous? I know I am. If you love fashion & makeup like moi; go to Veronica's blog. Electropopin' Ze! (pronounced Zay) is a creative media artist from KL and her style is out of this world. I love it. Kinda remind me of Jem and the holograms.

Why of course, I just had to.




Courtney iLove.

Real rockstars can go from torn jeans into a couture dress, flawlessly.

There you go. A completely random post. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Is that Marina?

    God I love her tan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep that's her with the tube top. She's always diving and under the sun, her tan is well maintained. lol

    ReplyDelete