Thursday, May 14, 2009

No looking back

It's time to move move move move forward. No more looking back, no more excuses. It is not easy but it's better than having someone breath behind your neck constantly even though you're past 21 and what more 25.

I've gone from rough to tough to the good life. A very damn good life but what is not mine, will never be mine. Something a lot of people don't seem to understand that part about me. No matter how much they try to convince me but I don't believe being served in silver platter mean you made it in life. Call me crazy but that's just me. I like to pride myself for something I have worked for. Even if it cost me every little last strength to get that something to call mine. And when that "something" is mine, you will see how anal I can be about it. C'mon, you're just not going to let something you worked your ass off to sit and rot simply will you?

But there's also a time in life when you can't keep up but to let go. Don't let that bring you down. You know your worth so keep on going until you make it again and again until you hit sky high.

Chin up, fret not. We've got a lifetime to make things happen. If it doesn't, hell, what were you chasing for? Air?

I was once told, to be successful, I have to work harder than the rest.

Well alright then. Let's do it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment