Saturday, May 9, 2009

May

May?

May??

It's MAY already???



I don't call this classic. Eva Cassidy is in her own class. This song reminds me of the good times to be had. Over and again.

Cheers! Happy Sunday loves!

And I changed the blog layout (I seriously miss WP) cos I strain my eyes just reading my own blog. Silly me..and speaking of dates, let's see how many people will get hitched on September 9th this year. *yawns*

Oooh! I forgot. I posted about the "Best job in the world" months back. Ben Southall of the UK won. Lucky guy and lucky girlfriend. Ben is taking his gf along with him on a six months adventure down in Hamilton Island as the new "Great Barrier Reef's" caretaker. I added his blog to my blogroll. Not sure if he will be blogging there but it's a good read already.

Anyways, good night loves. It's 1am and I can't sleep. Ha.

1 comment:

  1. That is an old Fairport Convention song. Have you heard the original sung by Sandy Denny?

    ReplyDelete