Sunday, January 18, 2009

The little things

Celcom 3G Broadband is down. Yes it's working but I have been having more downtime than surfing time. Hence the lack of posts. It has been 2 months(?) that I have to draft posts or emails on Word before attempting to post anything. Its as pathetic as that. Forget the new millennium, say hello again to dial up.

My niece, Vea. She is only 4 but some days I wish she'll stay as a 2 year old. She dances, sings, watches too much music videos (MTV, [V], Hitz tv) and say things like "You're fabulous girlfriend!" or "Whatever." UGH, MTV Generation. Love it and hate it. When I say she can dance, we're talking Beyonce booty shake. I could cry and laugh every time she does it. Thank God she still prefer Playhouse Disney. I rather that she goes outside and chase the dogs away or the chickens than dance like Beyonce. Really.

My brother, Chai. He's turning 15 in a week time. Already showing signs of demanding privacy. Preferring to stay home instead of going out with the sisters. Now he's at the age to look good. He asked if he could join me for for gym, futsal(indoor soccer) and anything outdoor related. I dread the day when I have to give him the B&B talk. Yep, Bird and the bees. Apparently, it seems that I'm the only who can speak to him about these things. Any male volunteers to do that for me please?

My sister, Indi. She's in boarding school. A smart girl. Sometimes too smart for her own good. She loves water. The beach, the pool and such. Wouldn't mind climbing trees if it's fun kinda girl. Reads too much book. Cathy Cassidy to my Vogue magazine. Artistic but shy. Making fun of my Bahasa Malaysia is her part time duty. So does Chai.

These are the little things that keeps me sane and drives me crazy.

Totally random post. Heh

5 comments:

  1. Birds ad Bees talk eh? I'll volunteer! I took the responsibility of giving my younger siblings the 'talk'. Me dad's too straight and narrow. Nerve wrecking, yes. How did it go? I think they've recovered fully from the shock.

    Your brother is turning 15 and he is demanding privacy? Me thinks he knows about the B&B already. Should be smooth sailing from here. Hopefully...

    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vea sounds like Hannah. I think they can totally click. Scary really... lol

    You got really interesting brother and sister. :-)

    "These are the little things that keeps me sane and drives me crazy." - Well said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alan: I have a hunch he's got it. Science class and such. But still, I need to talk to him. He turn 15 today yo! EEEE!

    Dino: If they do click, they must sound like those "sweet 16" girls off MTV. Now that is scary lol.

    It's true isn't it. The little things in life that keeps you sane, drives you crazy too. Balance I guess? haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahha i love talking about the b&bs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha fie i do too but how not to sound like a total perv to your 15yr old brother over it? LOL

    Happy new year babe. Have fun in Ipoh :)

    ReplyDelete