Wednesday, October 15, 2014

H&M - Hennes & Mauritz - Kota Kinabalu

Like most who loves H&M ,the news of the popular fashion brand expanding (finally) to this side of the shore is nothing lacking of a squeal + endless girly claps. That's just me maybe. 

I have been waiting for H&M Malaysia to get to Kota Kinabalu and it looks like they are!

No more harassing sisters or girlfriend who are flying over to KL (Kuala Lumpur) to "force" them to shop for you. Since I am a bit apprehensive about online shopping (I love trying on clothes) H&M Online shopping is not for me.

But behold, the news came on Facebook via a friend and I hear plenty of Yays and Boos from the ladies and the men .

This is a big deal isn't it? I think so. The Swedish brand have only just launched their first Sydney H&M store

To have access to excellent ready to wear designs at affordable price. My favorite have always been the H&M Basics.

Oh thank you for answering my prayers! :)

I'm looking forward to Alexander Wang's + H&M collaboration. For someone who loves being active (or desperately try to) this is a plus!

Being the style geek that I am, I have set my eyes on a few things already. Namely, the LBD. Cant' wait!




I love black. Can you tell? :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment