Monday, March 30, 2009

Photo spammage





2008 was a pretty interesting year. I worked in an island and had the time of my life(part of me still kicking myself for leaving but I realized it's the people that I love working with), finally worked as a photographer. Nerve wrecking but I think I did well. Weddings, portfolio, events and things like that. Met some great people I now call real friends. Discovered things about me I never knew before. Like how long I can stay in the water just floating about, snorkeling and of course, how sensitive I can be when it comes to fishes. I get well pissed if I see those wrasse being sold at the fish market. What more giant clams or other coral fishes that is endangered or protected.

But by the end of 2008, everything just pummeled. I'm trying to change my luck. I need and deserve it badly. So until then,


booyah

0 comments:

Post a Comment