Tuesday, March 31, 2009

World Pillow Fight Day 2009


There's such a thing? I read this on Nicole's blog and got all exited! Ha!

Now let us all forget about Christmas and CNY (anything that requires money, material gain, etc) and celebrate World Pillow Fight Day.

Bring your own pillow and go have a blast smacking people in the faces. Now that sounds like fun. I can imagine the horror of having to clean up the streets after. Pity those city hall people.

I like spontaneity and if only I had the moolah right now, I'll fly just for this. Sounds stupid to some but who gives a *bleep* what anyone does with her money eh? =)

Watch the video. I like RA. I like silly things. I heart everything that has nothing to do with the Malaysian politics ;)


Corntoz Pillow Fight 4 April 2009 from RandomAlphabets on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment