Saturday, August 20, 2011

i.miss

  • My obscene obsession with Godiva chocolate.

  • Watching many sunsets alone with myself and Frankie (the D80, mind you).

  • Quiet coffee time with a book + thrashy magazine sans the cigarette.

  • Endless hours in bed watching reruns of movie on HBO.

  • Spending hours online, browsing without guilt.

  • Buying high heels because I adore it and ended up never wearing them.

  • Red hair.

  • Drinking coke like its water because I want and I can.

  • Buying a ticket to fly out the next day because I can afford it.

  • Eating supper at 3.00am and not worry about gaining weight.

  • 4 hours of sleep for the last 48 hours because partying sounds better than sleeping.

  • Saying YES! to every party invitation and standing still at the end of the night (4.00am).

  • Yelling NO! because I don't have to follow someone else lead.

  • Random road trip because time was never an issue.

  • Sunbathing because I worship the sun.

  • Dancing on tables because I think I own the club.

  • Drinking and driving cos' I am damn sure I can make it home in one piece. *touch wood*

  • My tongue-stud because they thought I was sex-deprived.

  • Being the only girl among the boys. 

  • bitching about the cigarette price hike. ha!

  • big family reunions

  • dinner with the girlfriends

  • pillowtalk and cuddles

  • Ghetto, my cat.

  • playing the guitar 

  • camping with a tent underneath the stars

  • outdoor sexsions

  • Hoegaarden

  • levi's.


I miss me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment