Sunday, June 21, 2009

This close to living my dreams

Am cleaning my inbox when I found something from 3 years ago. I remembered the day perfectly. Came back from an off-road camping or something that kept me away from the internet for a couple of days to find this email in my inbox. I screamed my head off. Cried too. People around me thought someone died. I missed it. BIG TIME.

I still feel like screaming right now. *SIGH!* Click to view it in actual size. This is one of the times in life where I have regrets.




Of course I know it says two steps away from becoming a TJ but I was so close. *screams* Yes, I still do want to be a travel journo. Though some people will tease me to death because of my tongue stud and way it makes me sound. Funny guys! :p

The New York Times travel (check my blog list) put up a great slide slow on Why We Travel. Quoting Vagablogging's Rolf Potts, It’s a collection of stunning photos with fun-to-read anecdotes. A perfect antidote for those who are currently not on the road (but long to get back on it!).


Is it obvious someone is itching?




2 comments:

  1. what the fuck man!!!! damnnnn!! i wouldve peed in my pants if im in ur shoes readin that email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's just say, three years later I can still cry. hahaha :(

    ReplyDelete