Monday, May 16, 2016

Mayhem



It's May and it is gloomy outside. Sat in the dark in the office, lit only by the screen of my work pc, the silence of being 2 hours early and moody ambiance of my surrounding brought me here to write.

Haven't been feeling the best and it feels as if my mind is filled with scrambled letters with words I refuse to acknowledge, thoughts I am meant to keep to myself and everything else. How do you express when people read between the lines instead of taking it as it is. How do you get a point across without sounding like you are 
complaining. The last time I fell into silence, I stayed in too long.
I have been told many times that I am too anal (psychoanalysis) to the point I get angry at everyone and everything. Draining myself. 

But that is me.

I think too much. Cared and still care too much about others who gives zero fucks about me.

So where is this entry heading to?

Just a reminder to myself and anyone
 to PRIORITISE, LOVE, FORGIVE and DREAM for yourself FIRST. Be at PEACE with yourself before others.

and change will come.

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment