Sunday, April 12, 2009

Back again

If there is one thing that keeps me sane, it would be web designing. The coding, the tweaking and all those mumbo jumbo. I have been at it since 2002(?) up to now. It slow down last year after working full-time, free-lancing and all the other things. Now, since I have gazillion time in my hands, I am back at it again and I FEEL GREAT!

Donkey years ago, Da & Hai were the two people who supported me doing what I do best (according to them lah) which is web & graphic designing. AND writing. I would write endlessly about everything. But I never had the chance to actually take it to a professional level. Tried but never had the luck. I am however trying to change that now but that doesn't mean I won't get a proper full-time job. Heck, I have bills that don't get paid on time and some that still have not been paid. -,-

Anyways, this is it. A day of tweaking on an Easter sunday. I lay egss and now it hatched into this site and this one. Visit the link and let me know. Comment! It might be cliche (the other site) but why not eh?

I'm feeling great! Yayness! Cue the victory dance. If you're wondering what is the photo doing there, that's my other source of yayness. The past one week I've been thinking of this particular drink. Don't know why but I might have to make a trip for a drink soon. :)

P.S. To my friends whom I haven't been in touch with, I am not gone for good. There are things that needs to be taken care of and right now I cannot afford to shang the way I used to. I'm sorry for the absence but grateful if you're still there at the end of the day. If you're not, oh well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment