Sunday, May 5, 2013

Malaysia GE13

Dear Prime Minister,

You're quite a talented man. I can list all your talents here but lets not as I am sure you know them. But never. Never have I seen such brave move done by anyone in such transparent way while the whole world is watching. While the whole nation is watching.

You are one brave, brave man.

Doesn't mean I like you though. Not one fucking bit. 

You are pretty much a humiliation to Malaysian (the real Malaysians. Not of those project ic crap).

Your illusionist skills almost worked but you forgot your audience are not 5 year olds.

----------------
On another note, my fellow Malaysians have started finding ways to get the world attention on the "blackout" election. Hundreds have approached the US President, Barack Obama for help.

Malaysians approached Barack Obama for help

6th May, Black Day in Malaysia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment