Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Arrivals

Image from Roxy.Com
I have been the biggest procrastinator of all time. Having so much to think about at a go slow me down. Now its decisions based upon hopefully good judgement. Before its go even if its a red light.

Stop at nothing to get whatever I want. Want it, go for it and get it. End result is much like a Tequila shot aftertaste. Good hit with a sour note.

I've got some things listed down on the "Bucket List". I've had enough of whining and waiting, it's time to jump off the cliff and swim the current.

On another note, oh Bali how I miss thee. 
Ah gearing in into blogging again is weird. I swear I have somewhere between 20-30 drafted blogs that never seen the published end.

Yikes, this post takes forever to end. lol =x

Until next time! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment