Saturday, July 25, 2009

I mean it, let's PARTY!

Let's not drop any names but we all know who left us and for those of you who don't know me personally might not know how many friends I lost this year alone. Almost each passing was a sudden one that there were no goodbyes.
While I mourn silently, at the same time I tell myself to stop depriving myself of life. Stop denying myself to real fun. Start living again. Go away if you think fun is all about having a bottle in my hand 24/7, hitting the clubs every single night. Only to discover my life is over when I wake up with the worst hangover, right next to the worlds ugliest man with vomit like breath and wrinkles on my butt.
You see Lyn, I suck at writing a proper blog post. Ha ha!
Things are slowly taking shape. Life never looked better.

1 comment:

  1. Says who! :-)

    I seriously think Malaysians in general are depreving themselves of the beauty in life. We just want to work work work and save money. In the end we all lose out cos we let life pass us by when we think we're not. 1 year can come and go just like that. I say we make the best out of our lives while we are still "young" and able.

    What say you?

    PS I heard beer in Boracay is only P30 during happy hours. P30!! Thats like RM2 mate!! :-DDD

    ReplyDelete